- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
iPad Pro compatibility
- carls
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago #1959
by carls
Replied by carls on topic iPad Pro compatibility
Hi,
I have been using YACReader for a few years and it is by far the best reader I've found. Great options for transferring media to my iPad.
I'm another iPad Pro user and would love to be able to use the app (along with YACReader Library) on my iPad Pro.
Any idea when this will happen? I miss it so much.
Thanks!
I have been using YACReader for a few years and it is by far the best reader I've found. Great options for transferring media to my iPad.
I'm another iPad Pro user and would love to be able to use the app (along with YACReader Library) on my iPad Pro.
Any idea when this will happen? I miss it so much.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- numanmania
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 8 months ago #1961
by numanmania
Replied by numanmania on topic iPad Pro compatibility
Waiting for the best reader to be on my iPad Pro!!!!!!!!
The best ecosystem Yacreader library and reader!!!
The best ecosystem Yacreader library and reader!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 8 months ago #1978
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic iPad Pro compatibility
The next version is done, I need to do some testing and maybe fix a couple of bugs.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ClarkandBruce
-
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 8 months ago #1999
by ClarkandBruce
I am Kal-El, the Man of Steel
Replied by ClarkandBruce on topic iPad Pro compatibility
I am using iPad Pro since yesterday (1/15/16). I am not having any issues loading them or importing them. Really fast compared to my 3d Generation iPad. Great screen etc.
I am Kal-El, the Man of Steel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel