- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
How to import and delete???
- bob.sun
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago #2020
by bob.sun
How to import and delete??? was created by bob.sun
Hi there,
I'm using yac reader ipad version and still didn't find out how to import comics to it.
Currently I'm using air drop to transfer my comics to ipad then open them in yac reader ios.
But when I try to upload comics via itunes, yac reader doesn't show my uploaded files.
In yac lib os x, I can create a server but I don't know how to use it. Yac lib shows a bar code and tell me to scan it - didn't find a scan button in yac reader ios.
And, the import tab in yac reader ios doesn't work for me too. Because all of the storage services are unavailable in China mainland.
Also, how to delete those comic? I tried long press but it only shows me the meta editor.
My device is ipad air 1st gen and yac reader is the latest version in app store.
Love this app but just can't find out how to import my comics properly.
Thanks.
I'm using yac reader ipad version and still didn't find out how to import comics to it.
Currently I'm using air drop to transfer my comics to ipad then open them in yac reader ios.
But when I try to upload comics via itunes, yac reader doesn't show my uploaded files.
In yac lib os x, I can create a server but I don't know how to use it. Yac lib shows a bar code and tell me to scan it - didn't find a scan button in yac reader ios.
And, the import tab in yac reader ios doesn't work for me too. Because all of the storage services are unavailable in China mainland.
Also, how to delete those comic? I tried long press but it only shows me the meta editor.
My device is ipad air 1st gen and yac reader is the latest version in app store.
Love this app but just can't find out how to import my comics properly.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 8 months ago #2023
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic How to import and delete???
Please, read this :
www.yacreader.com/forum/support-ios/329-itunes-syncing-issue
That usability problem is already fixed, and the next version is in beta testing, so it will be ready in a few days.
For using YACReaderLibrary, you have to tap the "browse" button, and then you will see instructions and the scan button.
That usability problem is already fixed, and the next version is in beta testing, so it will be ready in a few days.
For using YACReaderLibrary, you have to tap the "browse" button, and then you will see instructions and the scan button.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bob.sun
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 8 months ago #2027
by bob.sun
Replied by bob.sun on topic How to import and delete???
Oh, I see. Thanks a lot! Also thank you for bring us such awesome app!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 8 months ago #2029
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic How to import and delete???
Oh, for delete comics and folder you have to do a left to right swipe over any item (grid and table modes only).
Please, check the video in youtube for learning how to use selection.
Please, check the video in youtube for learning how to use selection.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: bob.sun
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bob.sun
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 8 months ago #2036
by bob.sun
Replied by bob.sun on topic How to import and delete???
Got it. Thanks.
And just a FYI, youtube is also unavailable in my country.
And just a FYI, youtube is also unavailable in my country.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel