- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
Help and support for Linux users.
help fixing rar 5 format
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
2 years 2 weeks ago #8791
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic help fixing rar 5 format
I pushed some fixes to develop including some changes in the 24.04 script in case you want to give it a try.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ShabbyDog
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
1 year 11 months ago #8902
by ShabbyDog
Replied by ShabbyDog on topic help fixing rar 5 format
Thanks a bunch for this. I thought I had compiled the headless library with 7zip, and I had but were missing rar support.
I had to modify the install packages slightly compared to your script, some packages were not available to me wth the same names you used.
This is the apt install line I eventually used if it can be of help to anyone.
I had to modify the install packages slightly compared to your script, some packages were not available to me wth the same names you used.
This is the apt install line I eventually used if it can be of help to anyone.
Code:
sudo apt-get install -y qtchooser qt6-tools-dev qt6-base-dev-tools qmake6 qmake6-bin qt6-base-dev qt6-multimedia-dev qt6-tools-dev-tools libgl-dev qt6-l10n-tools libqt6opengl6-dev qt6-declarative-dev libqt6svg6-dev libqt6core5compat6-dev qml6-module-qt5compat-graphicaleffects qt6-5compat-dev libpoppler-qt6-dev qt6-image-formats-plugins qml6-module-qtquick-controls qml6-module-qtquick-layouts qml6-module-qtqml-workerscript qml6-module-qtquick-templates p7zip-full 7zip 7zip-rar git build-essential
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 11 months ago #8903
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic help fixing rar 5 format
what error did you get without p7zip-full? because p7zip it is not longer used for anything, the script (if you are using the latest version) compiles 7z.so with rar5 support and installs it in the system
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel