- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Linux users.
YACReaderLibraryServer in Raspberry Pi
- hmdrmch
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #3724
by hmdrmch
Replied by hmdrmch on topic YACReaderLibraryServer in Raspberry Pi
It is working now! Thank you so much!
Scratch the text below here.
EDITED
I did as you requested, but it created a new error:
g++ -c -pipe -O2 -std=gnu++11 -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -fPIC -DSERVER_RELEASE -DNOMINMAX -DYACREADER_LIBRARY -DQT_NO_DEBUG_OUTPUT -DNO_OPENGL -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/share\" -DBINDIR=\"/usr/bin\" -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_SQL_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I../YACReaderLibrary -I../common -I../YACReaderLibrary/server -I../YACReaderLibrary/db -I../YACReaderLibrary/server -I../YACReaderLibrary/server/lib/bfLogging -I../YACReaderLibrary/server/lib/bfHttpServer -I../YACReaderLibrary/server/lib/bfTemplateEngine -I../QsLog -isystem /usr/include/poppler/qt5 -isystem /usr/include/poppler -isystem /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5 -isystem /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtGui -isystem /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtSql -isystem /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtNetwork -isystem /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtCore -I. -I/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/mkspecs/linux-g++ -o library_creator.o ../YACReaderLibrary/library_creator.cpp
../YACReaderLibrary/library_creator.cpp:15:32: fatal error: compressed_archive.h: No such file or directory
^
compilation terminated.
Makefile:897: recipe for target 'library_creator.o' failed
make: *** [library_creator.o] Error 1
Scratch the text below here.
EDITED
I did as you requested, but it created a new error:
g++ -c -pipe -O2 -std=gnu++11 -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -fPIC -DSERVER_RELEASE -DNOMINMAX -DYACREADER_LIBRARY -DQT_NO_DEBUG_OUTPUT -DNO_OPENGL -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/share\" -DBINDIR=\"/usr/bin\" -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_SQL_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I../YACReaderLibrary -I../common -I../YACReaderLibrary/server -I../YACReaderLibrary/db -I../YACReaderLibrary/server -I../YACReaderLibrary/server/lib/bfLogging -I../YACReaderLibrary/server/lib/bfHttpServer -I../YACReaderLibrary/server/lib/bfTemplateEngine -I../QsLog -isystem /usr/include/poppler/qt5 -isystem /usr/include/poppler -isystem /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5 -isystem /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtGui -isystem /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtSql -isystem /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtNetwork -isystem /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtCore -I. -I/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/mkspecs/linux-g++ -o library_creator.o ../YACReaderLibrary/library_creator.cpp
../YACReaderLibrary/library_creator.cpp:15:32: fatal error: compressed_archive.h: No such file or directory
^
compilation terminated.
Makefile:897: recipe for target 'library_creator.o' failed
make: *** [library_creator.o] Error 1
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by hmdrmch.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
8 years 7 months ago #3726
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic YACReaderLibraryServer in Raspberry Pi
No need to thank me - I'm the guy that broke it in the first place …
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dhernan3
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 7 months ago #3730
by dhernan3
Replied by dhernan3 on topic YACReaderLibraryServer in Raspberry Pi
Problem compiling on dietpi v162.
The qmake YACReaderLibrarServer.pro fails because missing poppler-qt5
But it's installed.
Searching the error using debug option on qmake, it fails on ../dependencies/pdf_backend.pri, because it can't found /usr/lib/libpoppler-qt5
With dietpi v162, stretch based, those libraries are located at /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf, so I did:
ln -s /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf /usr/lib/libpoppler-qt5
and with this link, I can qmake and the rest of proccess to compile.
The qmake YACReaderLibrarServer.pro fails because missing poppler-qt5
But it's installed.
Searching the error using debug option on qmake, it fails on ../dependencies/pdf_backend.pri, because it can't found /usr/lib/libpoppler-qt5
With dietpi v162, stretch based, those libraries are located at /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf, so I did:
ln -s /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf /usr/lib/libpoppler-qt5
and with this link, I can qmake and the rest of proccess to compile.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
8 years 7 months ago #3731
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic YACReaderLibraryServer in Raspberry Pi
This is a known buildsystem bug for YACReader 9.0.0 on Debian based systems. This is the problem:
- Debian ships a version of qmake which does not support pkg-config
- Debian ships shared libraries in architecture-dependend /usr/lib/architecture
- My fallback solution for missing pkg-config is too strict
Fixes for this are already included in my Debian packages and on the "default" branch on Luis' Bitbucket repository (merged today, so you might need to run 'hg pull'). This also includes the fix for the embedded unarr build.
- Debian ships a version of qmake which does not support pkg-config
- Debian ships shared libraries in architecture-dependend /usr/lib/architecture
- My fallback solution for missing pkg-config is too strict
Fixes for this are already included in my Debian packages and on the "default" branch on Luis' Bitbucket repository (merged today, so you might need to run 'hg pull'). This also includes the fix for the embedded unarr build.
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dhernan3
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel