Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for MacOSX users.

problem with imports

  • willfriedwald
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
11 years 2 months ago #1700 by willfriedwald
problem with imports was created by willfriedwald
I'm using iTunes to import (this is on the iPad version of the program) - in the previous version, anything I loaded in via iTunes showed up immediately. In the new version, the titles I load in via iTunes do NOT seem to be showing up at all - I have no idea what I'm doing wrong or doing differently.

Help!

w

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #1703 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic problem with imports

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!