Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Viewing metadata in Library

Viewing metadata in Library 2 years 7 months ago #6187

thunderpuppy

Fresh Boarder

Hi- just started working with the library, and I'm finding it to be a bit of a mixed bag... which may be user error, because I'm just starting out.

For example, searches are effective but the results are hard to work with. I can't change or add columns (I can search for authors or artists, but the returns don't actually show any of that info). The results are always by issue number, so if I search for an author, it's a list of every issue and volume number 1 of each title, followed by adding that happens to be a #2... usually I can click the climb l column header to sort by that data: series, title, date, etc... but I can't seem to do anything to really make the metadata accessable or usable in the library.

I might just be using it wrong... but I can't see any way to make adjustments in settings either.

Any thoughts?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Viewing metadata in Library 2 years 7 months ago #6188

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Sorting by column (or adding columns) is not possible yet. But what do you exactly want to achieve?

Starting with 9.0 there are a couple of views where you can see the metadata of the selected issue: yacreader.com/47-yacreader-9-0-is-finally-out

You should be able to refine a search as much as you want yacreader.com/57-new-version-9-8-0 and then you can create a reading list with the results (add a reading list, and drag and drop the comics).
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The administrator has disabled public write access.