- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 6
Help and support for Windows users.
YACReaderLibrary won't start
- danhackley
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Less
More
3 years 7 months ago #7449
by danhackley
Replied by danhackley on topic YACReaderLibrary won't start
The comics are stored on a locally connected NAS. A local test folder works OK.
I started again creating new libraries. I added the first one fine. When trying to add a second new library, YACReaderLibrary seems to crash and I am back to the same problem - the app won't open.
Any further suggestions appreciated!
I started again creating new libraries. I added the first one fine. When trying to add a second new library, YACReaderLibrary seems to crash and I am back to the same problem - the app won't open.
Any further suggestions appreciated!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- danhackley
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 6
3 years 7 months ago #7450
by danhackley
Replied by danhackley on topic YACReaderLibrary won't start
What seems to be working so far is deleting the old ".yacreaderlibarary" cache folders before re-adding the library.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 7 months ago #7453
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReaderLibrary won't start
Depending on how you mount the folder in the NAS the database can have some troubles, this usually works on windows just fine, what protocol are you using to mount the NAS in Windows?
Sorry for the late reply BTW.
Sorry for the late reply BTW.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel