Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: YACReader 9.5.0 + YACReader 3.0 for iOS

YACReader 9.5.0 + YACReader 3.0 for iOS 5 years 9 months ago #4033

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

ThatGuy wrote:
Hope you didn't take any of my comments as complaining, just trying to help development in any way I can.

Of course not. Thanks for the feedback. I will try to replicate and fix the covers problem.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The administrator has disabled public write access.

YACReader 9.5.0 + YACReader 3.0 for iOS 5 years 9 months ago #4034

Españoliano

Fresh Boarder

estoy registrado ademas compre la version anterior, ahora quiero probar la version beta pero no se donde ni como descragarla.
tambien me he descargado la version beta de PC pero quisiera me indicara como ejecutarla una vez descargada . gracias

YACReader 9.5.0 + YACReader 3.0 for iOS 5 years 9 months ago #4035

Luis Ángel

Administrator

@Españoliano En el primer post de este hilo hay un link con un formulario, regístrate para recibir la beta en iOS. No es instantaneo, tienes que esperar a que yo te añada al grupo de testers.

Aquí el link: goo.gl/forms/KnVfm9mT91mc78233
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

YACReader 9.5.0 + YACReader 3.0 for iOS 5 years 9 months ago #4038

Luis Ángel

Administrator

@ThatGuy I can't replicate low res covers problem. Is this happening randomly to you? Can you replicate it consistently?

YACReader 9.5.0 + YACReader 3.0 for iOS 5 years 9 months ago #4040

michaelphart

Fresh Boarder

Started testing a little today and there are a few things I would like to point out.

1. When connect an cloud storage service, such as Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc..., part of the english text does not read correctly. Where it says "Autoimport needs a landing folder to be setted, for doing it, just browse to your desired folder..." should probably read as "Autoimport needs a landing folder to be set. To do that, just browse to your desired folder..."

2.When connecting Google Drive, the help text does not update immediately after logging in.

3. When importing a reading list, a feature I have wanted since I started using YacReader (Thank You!!), the comics do not stay in the same order as the reading list. Instead, they are shown in alphabetic order.

YACReader 9.5.0 + YACReader 3.0 for iOS 5 years 9 months ago #4041

Luis Ángel

Administrator

@michaelphart Thanks for the feedback.

1) Yep. Sorry for the bad English.

2) Thanks for reporting that.

3) Ah yes, I totally forgot about that. I was on the fence about enabling "Reading Lists" import in 3.0 or not and that was the reason. Not using the right order in reading lists when importing makes importing them almost useless. This is one of the top priority things to address in 3.1. Sorry for the long wait.

YACReader 9.5.0 + YACReader 3.0 for iOS 5 years 9 months ago #4042

michaelphart

Fresh Boarder

I'm running YacReader for iOS 3.0.0.3 and YacReaderLibrary 9.5.0 beta 1 on MacOS 10.13.5. The sync back to YacReaderLibrary is not updating the read status of a comic. The comic was imported through the Library import and I'm using the same tab to sync back. YacReaderLibrary on my mac is running and the server is enabled.

YACReader 9.5.0 + YACReader 3.0 for iOS 5 years 9 months ago #4043

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Is it only that single comic? What is its status in iOS and macOS? I mean current page in both devices, if it is read or not, or if it has been set to read or not, etc.

YACReader 9.5.0 + YACReader 3.0 for iOS 5 years 9 months ago #4044

michaelphart

Fresh Boarder

It is just a single comic.

On iOS it is currently on page 9.

On macOS it shows as not started.