YACReader 8.5.0
- robson.sobral
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Less
More
10 years 7 months ago #2103
by robson.sobral
Replied by robson.sobral on topic YACReader 8.5.0
Grid view working even for me!
Have you send the Angle version instead of OpenGL, Luis?
It's working perfectly!
Have you send the Angle version instead of OpenGL, Luis?
It's working perfectly!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 7 months ago #2104
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader 8.5.0
No Robson, is the OpenGL version.
BTW, I have updated the windows installer withe RC3 version. Problems with Comic Vine should be fixed, and hopefully the Windows 10 integration is fixed too (I need confirmation on this).
BTW, I have updated the windows installer withe RC3 version. Problems with Comic Vine should be fixed, and hopefully the Windows 10 integration is fixed too (I need confirmation on this).
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- robson.sobral
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
10 years 7 months ago #2107
by robson.sobral
Replied by robson.sobral on topic YACReader 8.5.0
What is the Windows 10 integration?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 7 months ago #2108
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader 8.5.0
The "open with" bug that Qulox was talking about.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- robson.sobral
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
10 years 7 months ago #2109
by robson.sobral
Replied by robson.sobral on topic YACReader 8.5.0
No "Open With" yet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #2110
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader 8.5.0
BTW, any thoughts about the new features in the grid view? (covers size slider in the bottom right part of the window and background options in the settings dialog)
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Luis Ángel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- robson.sobral
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
10 years 7 months ago #2111
by robson.sobral
Replied by robson.sobral on topic YACReader 8.5.0
The cover size is useful. I can't find any fun/use on the cover as background image.
Luis, can we have a better view on the select comic, like a border, a line or something that make it more visible?
Luis, can we have a better view on the select comic, like a border, a line or something that make it more visible?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Qulox
-
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 8
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #2112
by Qulox
Replied by Qulox on topic YACReader 8.5.0
Background are a very nice addition, adds some "personality" to my libraries, definitively I'm keeping it on. Use selected cover is a good idea, though the blinking is distracting, maybe it could be better with a softer transition?
Cover size slider is very good and I'm already using it a lot. I found something weird with it while testing, is reproducible most of the time in my PC:
Only happens in folders with more than 50 covers,
>Choose smaller or bigger size
>scroll down a bit
>grab the slider and move it very rapidly to the contrary size, does not happens if I scroll slowly.
>now the covers may appear misaligned or have jumps in between. It solves itself if I keep scrolling or change folder.
Cover size slider is very good and I'm already using it a lot. I found something weird with it while testing, is reproducible most of the time in my PC:
Only happens in folders with more than 50 covers,
>Choose smaller or bigger size
>scroll down a bit
>grab the slider and move it very rapidly to the contrary size, does not happens if I scroll slowly.
>now the covers may appear misaligned or have jumps in between. It solves itself if I keep scrolling or change folder.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Qulox.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 7 months ago #2113
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader 8.5.0
Yeah, that bug report is what I was looking for 
I am releasing that feature as it is, because I don't use the slider all the time, in fact my idea of using it is to find a sweet spot in the covers size for your window size/screen resolution and keep it.
Not sure if some users are going to movit a lot though. I would like to have some feedback about this, so I can priorize fixing this.
Reloading the current folder by clickin on it, or switching to another folder fixes the issue.
I am releasing that feature as it is, because I don't use the slider all the time, in fact my idea of using it is to find a sweet spot in the covers size for your window size/screen resolution and keep it.
Not sure if some users are going to movit a lot though. I would like to have some feedback about this, so I can priorize fixing this.
Reloading the current folder by clickin on it, or switching to another folder fixes the issue.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Qulox
-
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 8
10 years 7 months ago #2114
by Qulox
Replied by Qulox on topic YACReader 8.5.0
I don't think it should have much priority, sure is annoying, but it was not easy to pull off. I was actively trying to break it. Maybe make the slider slower? that way it will be almost impossible for it to happen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel