Skip to content
YACReader
Welcome to the YACReader forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, where are you from, what you like, etc.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

hi everyone

  • motardo
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
3 years 10 months ago #7254 by motardo
hi everyone was created by motardo
hi people :) new user here

I recently bought a refurbished iPad Pro (2015) for almost exclusively reading comics. being an iOS total n00b, I tried some different apps (Chunky, Panels...) but couldn't get what I was looking for: stream my library from my NAS and get a nice looking and friendly interface. then I found the YACReader ecosystem and got to set it all up and running yesterday:

- YACReader - iPad Pro
- YACReaderlibrary - PC
- YACReaderlibraryserver - TerraMaster NAS

the NAS part was the tricky one, but thanks to @lgottschald great guide and some try-and-error I could manage to put it all together B) should it be of any help, just let me know and I'll post a specific guide for TNAS

@Luis Ángel, thank you very much for your hard work, keep it up! :woohoo:

Héctor
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #7255 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic hi everyone
Welcome to the forum. I am so glad you like YACReader.

And yes, if you have time please share your experience with TNAS, I am sure it will help others.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!