- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Import via iTunes/USB - failing to upload?
- Ponk
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago #2028
by Ponk
Replied by Ponk on topic Import via iTunes/USB - failing to upload?
Hi Luis,
I've just done a test import batch with the new build of the app and unfortunately, haven't really seen any change in the success rate of importing files. For one particular file in fact, it took more than 20 tries before it successfully imported.
I've just done a test import batch with the new build of the app and unfortunately, haven't really seen any change in the success rate of importing files. For one particular file in fact, it took more than 20 tries before it successfully imported.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #2030
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Import via iTunes/USB - failing to upload?
@calevizo, What happens when you tap the Import button? Read this:
www.yacreader.com/forum/support-ios/329-itunes-syncing-issue
@Ponk, ok, thank you for the feedback. Let's see if I can find where the problem is
@Ponk, ok, thank you for the feedback. Let's see if I can find where the problem is
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Luis Ángel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 8 months ago #2031
by Luis Ángel
BTW, I have been testing this thoroughly and all my comics are imported without issues. Could yo send me that file?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Import via iTunes/USB - failing to upload?
Ponk wrote: ...For one particular file in fact, it took more than 20 tries before it successfully imported.
BTW, I have been testing this thoroughly and all my comics are imported without issues. Could yo send me that file?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- calevizo
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 8 months ago #2056
by calevizo
Replied by calevizo on topic Import via iTunes/USB - failing to upload?
Hello again,
I used the latest build 2.5.0.1
pressing the Import button successfully imported the cbr files and I was finally able to read some comics
suggestion:
The Reader does not let you know that the import was successful (I initially thought that nothing happened)
there is a percentage counter that disperses when finished, IMHO it should let you know, (x files imported).
thanks for the support
I used the latest build 2.5.0.1
pressing the Import button successfully imported the cbr files and I was finally able to read some comics
suggestion:
The Reader does not let you know that the import was successful (I initially thought that nothing happened)
there is a percentage counter that disperses when finished, IMHO it should let you know, (x files imported).
thanks for the support
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 8 months ago #2057
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Import via iTunes/USB - failing to upload?
BTW, you can also tap the percentage counter to see a detailed view of the import.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel