- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
Help and support for Linux users.
Official Docker image for YACReaderLibraryServer
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
6 months 16 hours ago #10008
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Official Docker image for YACReaderLibraryServer
The 9.8.1 error message it's because the app is connecting to a server, but it's not YACReaderLibraryServer, in other words, it's getting a reply from other server with the wrong content, it could be a reply from cloudflare.
Regarding cloudflare here in Spain, it could be a transient problem because La Liga is blocking cloudflare traffic indiscriminately when there are soccer matches.
Regarding cloudflare here in Spain, it could be a transient problem because La Liga is blocking cloudflare traffic indiscriminately when there are soccer matches.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dj1b5
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
5 months 3 days ago #10053
by Dj1b5
Replied by Dj1b5 on topic Official Docker image for YACReaderLibraryServer
Hi,
I try to install the official docker image of v.10 on synology docker and i have one error on boot :
"unable to start service svc-yacreaderlibrary-server"
Do you know where this comes from ?
If i enter in console "YACReaderLibraryServer start" it's OK but it's manual... i would like execute this automaticaly on start.
Thx
I try to install the official docker image of v.10 on synology docker and i have one error on boot :
"unable to start service svc-yacreaderlibrary-server"
Do you know where this comes from ?
If i enter in console "YACReaderLibraryServer start" it's OK but it's manual... i would like execute this automaticaly on start.
Thx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 months 3 days ago #10054
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Official Docker image for YACReaderLibraryServer
I’ll take a look.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 months 3 days ago #10055
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Official Docker image for YACReaderLibraryServer
Hmmm Dj1b5 I can't replicate that problem. What's your image? What's your CPU architecture? I am assuming x86_64
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dj1b5
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
5 months 3 days ago - 5 months 3 days ago #10056
by Dj1b5
Replied by Dj1b5 on topic Official Docker image for YACReaderLibraryServer
It's a synology DS720+ sooooooo it's x86_64.
I try a basic install :
then :
but the service doesn't start on reboot, i'm obligated to launch YACReaderLibrairyServer start to start...
I try a basic install :
- a /comics folder an /config folder
- custom PUID and custom PGID to correspond with a "real" user
- and add bash to execution command to have a shell in container manager
then :
- create-libray deal
- modify chmod on .yacreaderlibrary to permit write on library.ydb
but the service doesn't start on reboot, i'm obligated to launch YACReaderLibrairyServer start to start...
Last edit: 5 months 3 days ago by Dj1b5.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dj1b5
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
5 months 3 days ago #10057
by Dj1b5
Replied by Dj1b5 on topic Official Docker image for YACReaderLibraryServer
The image : yacreader/yacreaderlibraryserver latest
And the error : "unable to start service svc-yacreaderlibrary-server: command crashed with signal 2"
And the error : "unable to start service svc-yacreaderlibrary-server: command crashed with signal 2"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- asgibert
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 1
2 months 5 hours ago #10195
by asgibert
Replied by asgibert on topic Official Docker image for YACReaderLibraryServer
hello
In the end I was able to install the YACReaderLibraryServer in Docker on my Synology nose and it runs wonderfully. The best thing, and we must congratulate you on the ServerWeb you have created, I like to browse the library and see the entire library and be able to see all the metadata that we enter in our ComicInfo.xml.
And here I come to the query:
1 - I have seen that in some fields, such as <Characters> <Teams> <Locations> and all the fields referring to the "Role" of the credits, remove the "," (comma)
2 - I also see some fields that don't appear , like the one I'm interested in <Translator>
As I said this WebServer you have created is impressive and should be applauded, if necessary, even with the ears.
thank you
(he echo la traducción con el traducctor de google, espero que se entienda, no se ingles)
In the end I was able to install the YACReaderLibraryServer in Docker on my Synology nose and it runs wonderfully. The best thing, and we must congratulate you on the ServerWeb you have created, I like to browse the library and see the entire library and be able to see all the metadata that we enter in our ComicInfo.xml.
And here I come to the query:
1 - I have seen that in some fields, such as <Characters> <Teams> <Locations> and all the fields referring to the "Role" of the credits, remove the "," (comma)
2 - I also see some fields that don't appear , like the one I'm interested in <Translator>
As I said this WebServer you have created is impressive and should be applauded, if necessary, even with the ears.
thank you
(he echo la traducción con el traducctor de google, espero que se entienda, no se ingles)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- migube
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 9
1 month 3 weeks ago #10209
by migube
Replied by migube on topic Official Docker image for YACReaderLibraryServer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel