- Posts: 88
- Thank you received: 7
Help and support for Windows users.
The covers are not showing
- middle_pickup
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Less
More
4 years 2 months ago #6896
by middle_pickup
Replied by middle_pickup on topic The covers are not showing
I don't think I restarted the app before adding the second batch. Going to try that.
I created a library for each publisher of comics I have collected. My DC collection is the second largest, and only has a few thousand files with no problems.
I created a library for each publisher of comics I have collected. My DC collection is the second largest, and only has a few thousand files with no problems.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- middle_pickup
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 88
- Thank you received: 7
4 years 2 months ago #6897
by middle_pickup
Replied by middle_pickup on topic The covers are not showing
Tried splitting the library up and restarted between each import of the files. Same exact problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 2 months ago #6898
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic The covers are not showing
Hmmm, sooooo weird. I've sent you an email.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 2 months ago #6942
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic The covers are not showing
The issue was that the library was stored in a fat32 unit. The covers folder inside .yacreaderlibrary was hitting this limit:
serverfault.com/questions/529786/fat32-l...a-directory-combined
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: middle_pickup
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- danhackley
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 6
2 years 11 months ago #7935
by danhackley
Replied by danhackley on topic The covers are not showing
I have 2 particular covers not opening. I can open the files in YacReader fine. Any suggestions?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 11 months ago #7938
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic The covers are not showing
rename the files and try a library update
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel