- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
- Jpschouten
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago #644
by Jpschouten
Replied by Jpschouten on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
Cannot install at tHis moment
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 1 month ago #645
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
I have added testers to the team in two times, please wait until I know if some ohter testers are having issues.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ClarkandBruce
-
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #646
by ClarkandBruce
I am Kal-El, the Man of Steel
Replied by ClarkandBruce on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
I have been using it for about 2 hours. Love the choices that the users have for the type of "Folder View" they have. (pic 1). With (pic 2) is within settings and you can't see storage clearly. You can scroll up to see it. Really no big deal. The import, browse (if in a folder), and read are small. I am 48 yrs old I don't use reading glass but I can see them but it is small. The biggest problem that I see is when you are with Remote Library, if you scroll up you will see Letters & Numbers. I tap on the "D" and nothing happens. When I tap on "E" the "D's" come up LOL. Don't know if it is me or what. Loving this stuff though. Only minor stuff. THANKS Luis. I am using iPad BTW. I read landscape not portrait.
I am Kal-El, the Man of Steel
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by ClarkandBruce. Reason: added pic
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Jpschouten
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #647
by Jpschouten
Replied by Jpschouten on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
Reinstalled the whole thing, now working be back ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- robson.sobral
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
12 years 1 month ago #648
by robson.sobral
Replied by robson.sobral on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
There's some redundancy navigation tools that could be avoided to give more space.
The two dropdown menus on top right and the letter and pages menus on bottom are both so redundant.
I believe a fixed position slider like the one used on page navigation could do a better job than both the buttons on bottom and the dropdown menus. I do'nt believe you want o implement this right now, so close the release, but you can remove the dropdowns and put the right arrow in its place instead. We already use the iPad with both hands and the navigation between pages are on opposite sides on reading mode. So, you should keep the standard.
The breadcrumbs bar is really good and far better than the top arrow, that can be removed.
The slider on bottom can be implemented in a future version. And, maybe, an navigation by slide to the right and to the left.
Do you see my point on using the same navigation tools on all the app?
The two dropdown menus on top right and the letter and pages menus on bottom are both so redundant.
I believe a fixed position slider like the one used on page navigation could do a better job than both the buttons on bottom and the dropdown menus. I do'nt believe you want o implement this right now, so close the release, but you can remove the dropdowns and put the right arrow in its place instead. We already use the iPad with both hands and the navigation between pages are on opposite sides on reading mode. So, you should keep the standard.
The breadcrumbs bar is really good and far better than the top arrow, that can be removed.
The slider on bottom can be implemented in a future version. And, maybe, an navigation by slide to the right and to the left.
Do you see my point on using the same navigation tools on all the app?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 1 month ago #649
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
@ClarkandBruce: I will add a 'tap' in the web library folders for browsing, this should mitigate a little bit the small buttons. When you press 'E', the browser shows the first page that contains a folder or comics starting with 'E', but there could be some "D's" first 
@Jpschouten: great!
@robson.sobral: the web browser is a 'temporal' solution. I will drop it in a future and I will replace it with a native view. It should include a search filter, infinite scroll, drill down and a better index.
Could we keep this topic only for reporting bugs, please? You can open other topics for suggestions
@Jpschouten: great!
@robson.sobral: the web browser is a 'temporal' solution. I will drop it in a future and I will replace it with a native view. It should include a search filter, infinite scroll, drill down and a better index.
Could we keep this topic only for reporting bugs, please? You can open other topics for suggestions
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ClarkandBruce
-
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #654
by ClarkandBruce
I am Kal-El, the Man of Steel
Replied by ClarkandBruce on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
I have BETA 2 now. I reload my library etc. Can't read or browse. Pic attached.
I am Kal-El, the Man of Steel
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by ClarkandBruce.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- robr78
-
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #655
by robr78
Replied by robr78 on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
I am also having problems with the remote library after installing beta 2 of the iOS and desktop version(windows). No problems prior to these updates.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by robr78. Reason: Pic not inserting
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- robson.sobral
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
12 years 1 month ago #656
by robson.sobral
Replied by robson.sobral on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
After the update, I couldn't open the library. After some time, the library became accessible again, but...
It looks like there's something unclosed on the template.
It looks like there's something unclosed on the template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #657
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
I put the wrong executable in the windows installer. I have updated the link (beta2-fixed). Please, tell me if this solves the issue.
BTW, welcome to the forum robr78
BTW, welcome to the forum robr78
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Luis Ángel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel