- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 1
YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
- ClarkandBruce
-
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #658
by ClarkandBruce
I am Kal-El, the Man of Steel
Replied by ClarkandBruce on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
It is working again, but import, read, & browse are the same for me still very small.
I am Kal-El, the Man of Steel
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by ClarkandBruce.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 1 month ago #659
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
With this version, you can "browse" taping on the folders' box/cover.
Do you fail your taps with the new design?. The hot spot is sightly bigger than the text...
Do you fail your taps with the new design?. The hot spot is sightly bigger than the text...
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ClarkandBruce
-
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #660
by ClarkandBruce
I am Kal-El, the Man of Steel
Replied by ClarkandBruce on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
Yes tapping the cover for browse does work, for reading still tap the reading or import. The "read" & "import" are a little bigger.
I am Kal-El, the Man of Steel
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by ClarkandBruce.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- robson.sobral
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
12 years 1 month ago #661
by robson.sobral
Replied by robson.sobral on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
Ok! It's working now!
Thanks, Luís!
But I agree to @ClarkandBruce. I couldn't yet ask somebody older about it, but I believe the links are still tiny.
Thanks, Luís!
But I agree to @ClarkandBruce. I couldn't yet ask somebody older about it, but I believe the links are still tiny.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- robson.sobral
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
12 years 1 month ago #662
by robson.sobral
Replied by robson.sobral on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
Hi!
I tried twice, but if you try to read while importing, the apps freezes. I'm not sure, but I believe it happens at the end of the the first imported comic, when adding it to the library.
I tried twice, but if you try to read while importing, the apps freezes. I'm not sure, but I believe it happens at the end of the the first imported comic, when adding it to the library.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 1 month ago #663
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
I was testing the import & read thing before launching the beta and I have tested again right now. I couldn't replicate the issue.
What steps did you follow?
How exactly does the app freeze?
What steps did you follow?
How exactly does the app freeze?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- robson.sobral
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
12 years 1 month ago #664
by robson.sobral
Replied by robson.sobral on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
The app just... Stops! And the importing comics keeps marked as importing on the remote Library. Weird...
I gonna try to dig this deeper. If I find something more useful, I'll let you know.
Thanks, Luís!
I gonna try to dig this deeper. If I find something more useful, I'll let you know.
Thanks, Luís!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ClarkandBruce
-
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #665
by ClarkandBruce
I am Kal-El, the Man of Steel
Replied by ClarkandBruce on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
I just got home from work. I tapped on Captain America #23 and read a different comic. It shows that Capt is still importing but it was download full pages. I just got done reading it. PIC is attached. Still show importing after about 15 min. I disconnected the server and reconnected and still shows importing not imported like my other but I usually don't read and import at the same time. This was my first time. I will try again tomorrow.
I am Kal-El, the Man of Steel
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by ClarkandBruce.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #666
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
@ClarkandBruce The importing tag should change after a reload or a reconnection. So I have a bug here 
@robson.sobral stops loading pages while reading? or it closes (crashes)?
@robson.sobral stops loading pages while reading? or it closes (crashes)?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Luis Ángel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- robson.sobral
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
12 years 1 month ago #668
by robson.sobral
Replied by robson.sobral on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
I can't turn the page. The app stops to respond to my taps. If I close the app, it forgets the page I was.
And, as @ClarkandBruce said, the remote library keeps showing importing for a long time, even after the import have ended or failed. Eventually, it changes to imported.
And, as @ClarkandBruce said, the remote library keeps showing importing for a long time, even after the import have ended or failed. Eventually, it changes to imported.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel