- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago #686
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
I have set a timeout a little bit aggressive. Thank you for letting me know that it is not appropriate for remote connections.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ClarkandBruce
-
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 1 month ago #696
by ClarkandBruce
I am Kal-El, the Man of Steel
Replied by ClarkandBruce on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
I have been having a problem all day I say about 6 to 7 times. I am reading on the Remote Library and it loses connection and my YACReader has quit running on my WIN 8 laptop.
I am Kal-El, the Man of Steel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 1 month ago #699
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
I was trying to replicate your issues without much luck. Did you find a pattern for crashing YACReaderLibrary?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- igc099
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #702
by igc099
Replied by igc099 on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
Hi, so I signed up for beta testing and am waiting for a build email, but for the Mac app, since I kept the old one while downloading the beta, I"m having trouble figuring out which one is the beta Mac app and which one is the one I had been using before. I have four files--YACReader Library/YACReader and YACReader Library 2/YACReader 2. In YACReader Library 2 and YACReader 2 I have all of my comics, but in YACReader Library and YACReader I don't have any. I assume the answer is really simple, but how do I figure out which is the beta and which isn't?
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ClarkandBruce
-
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #703
by ClarkandBruce
I am Kal-El, the Man of Steel
Replied by ClarkandBruce on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
@Luis No pattern. It only happened that one day. Yesterday was fine. Haven't tried today but I will later and if a problem happens I will let you know.
I am reading from work and no issues Luis and your welcome.
I am reading from work and no issues Luis and your welcome.
I am Kal-El, the Man of Steel
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by ClarkandBruce.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 1 month ago #704
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
@igc099 If you click in the '?' button you will see a dialog showing the version number, if you see 7.2.0 then your are running the beta version.
@ClarkandBruce thank you for your help!
@ClarkandBruce thank you for your help!
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- igc099
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #705
by igc099
Replied by igc099 on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
Thank you! I'm ready to beta test a build then
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ClarkandBruce
-
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 1 month ago #707
by ClarkandBruce
I am Kal-El, the Man of Steel
Replied by ClarkandBruce on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
Luis, I guess the update will be coming soon. No other feedback.
I am Kal-El, the Man of Steel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 1 month ago #708
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
Yes, I am not sure if I am going to publish a release candidate version for testing or if I am going to send it to the app store. In any case the update is coming soon 
Thank you very much for your help!
BTW I have started to work in YACReader 2.0 for iOS (lots of work to do
)
Thank you very much for your help!
BTW I have started to work in YACReader 2.0 for iOS (lots of work to do
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- igc099
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #710
by igc099
Replied by igc099 on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
I'm not sure if somebody said this already, but I'm having trouble with it for Mac. Whenever I try to open a comic, it says "YACReader not found, YACReader should be installed in the same folder as YACReaderLibrary.", but both applications are in the Applications folder? Is this a bug for the beta or already an error for past versions?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel