- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago #711
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
I have downloaded the beta 3 for Mac and put YACReader and YACReaderLibrary in the apps folder, for me is working fine.
Please, try to download it again, and this time put both apps in your desktop. Try from there. If it works, remove YACReader and YACReaderLibrary from your Applications folder, and then move the apps from your desktop to the Applications folder.
Please, try to download it again, and this time put both apps in your desktop. Try from there. If it works, remove YACReader and YACReaderLibrary from your Applications folder, and then move the apps from your desktop to the Applications folder.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- igc099
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #712
by igc099
Replied by igc099 on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
Okay it works fine now. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 1 month ago #713
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
Today I have submitted the final version to the App Store. If everything goes fine, YACReader for iOS 1.6.0 and YACReader 7.2.0 will be released next Monday 15th September.
The next version is going to be a major release: 2.0.0, I am already working on it. Right now this version is unusable, but as soon as I will get a fully functional version I will open another testing topic. Lots of new things are coming
If the release of iOS8 brings any incompatibilities or issues, I will release a minor version (1.6.5) for fixing the issues.
Thank you very much for helping me with the testing of the new version!
The next version is going to be a major release: 2.0.0, I am already working on it. Right now this version is unusable, but as soon as I will get a fully functional version I will open another testing topic. Lots of new things are coming
If the release of iOS8 brings any incompatibilities or issues, I will release a minor version (1.6.5) for fixing the issues.
Thank you very much for helping me with the testing of the new version!
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ClarkandBruce
-
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 1 month ago #714
by ClarkandBruce
I am Kal-El, the Man of Steel
Replied by ClarkandBruce on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
Thanks Luis. I know you put a lot of time in so I personally want to THANK YOU. I appreciate your hard work.
I am Kal-El, the Man of Steel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 1 month ago #719
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader 1.6.0 iOS + YACReader 7.2.0 beta
Thank you for using YACReader
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: igc099
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel