- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 3
Help and support for Linux users.
YacReaderLibraryServer dockerized
- jcshumpert
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
5 years 1 month ago #6193
by jcshumpert
Replied by jcshumpert on topic YacReaderLibraryServer dockerized - won't update l
Actually disregard that comment. I haven't looked at my Docker Hub since they put the auto-builds behind a paywall so some of my images and tags were screwed up and I didn't realize it.
I just finished setting up a local instance of Docker on my pc and corrected some thinks in my dockerfile. I just built a fresh image that I tested on my Pi and it seems to work correctly.
Using the normal pull command that I listed in my readme should work now. I have the image properly tagged as 'latest'.
I just finished setting up a local instance of Docker on my pc and corrected some thinks in my dockerfile. I just built a fresh image that I tested on my Pi and it seems to work correctly.
Using the normal pull command that I listed in my readme should work now. I have the image properly tagged as 'latest'.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- EroSennin
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
3 years 1 month ago #7837
by EroSennin
Replied by EroSennin on topic YacReaderLibraryServer dockerized
Hi Guys and Gals,
I've tried a lot of the guides and had no success getting my library up and running
I have a QNAP NAS and have managed to install the Docker image, but never got any progress past that. I usually get the "Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread" error. I am still able to create a library, however it never updates to add my files. I'm not very tech savvy, but I do have a working library on my Windows 11 PC and I copied the .ydb file over, but it was not recognised when trying to add-library.
I use YACReader primarily for Manga, so I have changed my directory to /Manga instead of Comics on my PC, but I don't think that should be an issue when replicated on my NAS...right?
Below is a screenshot of the shared folder I have created in one of my Volumes for my Manga.
https://imgur.com/41g7j4x
I tried YACReaderLibraryServer add-library EroLibrary /share/Manga and also YACReaderLibraryServer add-library EroLibrary /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Manga/HakuNeko as directories but neither are able to detect the .cbz Manga files I have. Does having my Manga in sub-directories affect them from being seen? I have each Manga in its own directory.../share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Manga/HakuNeko/Naruto or /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Manga/HakuNeko/One Piece etc.
Thanks in advance!!!
I've tried a lot of the guides and had no success getting my library up and running
I use YACReader primarily for Manga, so I have changed my directory to /Manga instead of Comics on my PC, but I don't think that should be an issue when replicated on my NAS...right?
Below is a screenshot of the shared folder I have created in one of my Volumes for my Manga.
https://imgur.com/41g7j4x
I tried YACReaderLibraryServer add-library EroLibrary /share/Manga and also YACReaderLibraryServer add-library EroLibrary /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Manga/HakuNeko as directories but neither are able to detect the .cbz Manga files I have. Does having my Manga in sub-directories affect them from being seen? I have each Manga in its own directory.../share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Manga/HakuNeko/Naruto or /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Manga/HakuNeko/One Piece etc.
Thanks in advance!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- khkyacreader
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
2 years 4 months ago #8475
by khkyacreader
Replied by khkyacreader on topic YacReaderLibraryServer dockerized
Hi all I am in need of some help. I have my library stored on an SMB share and I am having trouble getting the error to not clear up. I keep getting a parent child error in the log. I have mounted the SMB share in Ubuntu. Setup the SMB services via terminal and CIFS services in terminal. I am trying to get my yacreader to access this SMB share so I can view my library outside of my house. HELP. I'm sure there is something I am missing via Docker. Thanks!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel