Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Linux users.

YacReaderLibraryServer dockerized

More
8 years 11 months ago #3379 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YacReaderLibraryServer dockerized
@Jamyz, what's your native language? we can provide you with better help in spanish or german.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #3383 by Jamyz
Replied by Jamyz on topic YacReaderLibraryServer dockerized
Castellano ou Français..... :blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #3387 by Jamyz
Replied by Jamyz on topic YacReaderLibraryServer dockerized
What is the version of YacreaderLibray used for this docker?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #3388 by selmf
Replied by selmf on topic YacReaderLibraryServer dockerized
I think it should be 8.5.0

My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #3514 by francis.dhaenens
Replied by francis.dhaenens on topic YacReaderLibraryServer dockerized
Could someone help me. I've installed the docker package on my synology NAS. But I do not know or understand how I can add a library to the server?

I can browse to the port where Docker started it up, but I only see a webpage with a header: Libraries.

What is the next step?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #3515 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YacReaderLibraryServer dockerized

francis.dhaenens wrote: What is the next step?


Please read this: www.yacreader.com/45-yacreaderlibraryser...aspberry-pi-raspbian

If you run yacreaderlibraryserver you should see the help output and the available commands.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Luis Ángel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #3530 by francis.dhaenens
Replied by francis.dhaenens on topic YacReaderLibraryServer dockerized
Thanks.

How do I run the YacReaderLibraryServer command. I have a console in the docker environment, if I fill in the command there, it says: "bash:yacreaderlibraryserver: command not found

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #3531 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YacReaderLibraryServer dockerized
I have never run a dockerized version of yacreaderlibraryserver, you need to find where the executable is, it is not in your PATH right now.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #3537 by TheStryder
Replied by TheStryder on topic YacReaderLibraryServer dockerized

francis.dhaenens wrote: Could someone help me. I've installed the docker package on my synology NAS. But I do not know or understand how I can add a library to the server?

I can browse to the port where Docker started it up, but I only see a webpage with a header: Libraries.

What is the next step?


I am running into the same problem.

Luis Ángel wrote:

francis.dhaenens wrote: What is the next step?


Please read this: www.yacreader.com/45-yacreaderlibraryser...aspberry-pi-raspbian

If you run yacreaderlibraryserver you should see the help output and the available commands.


I am running it in Docker. In the terminal if I type in "YACReaderLibraryServer add-library MyComics /mnt/MyComics" (minus quotes) it will create a library but there is nothing inside.

My current Docker settings
- File/Folder - Media/Comics
- Mount Path - /comics

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #3538 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YacReaderLibraryServer dockerized
If your mount path is /comics then use it for creating the library, /mnt/MyComics was just an example. You have to use the path to the folder where your comics are in.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!