- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
YACReader 9.0.0
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
8 years 7 months ago #3659
by selmf
I have a working prototype for this feature, but it still needs polishing. With a bit of luck we can add it to 9.1.0 once that comes out.
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic YACReader 9.0.0
Luis Ángel wrote:
I promised that time ago, and it still is a promise...sorryDrybonz wrote: Would be nice to minimize to tray instead of taskbar.
I have a working prototype for this feature, but it still needs polishing. With a bit of luck we can add it to 9.1.0 once that comes out.
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Drybonz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- AnMartini
-
- Offline
- New Member
-
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #3660
by AnMartini
It's there: screenshot
I've also tried to reinstall the Library, but the error is stil there.
- Andrea
Replied by AnMartini on topic YACReader 9.0.0
Luis Ángel wrote: Hey, for those having problems getting the QR code in macos....I can't replicate the problem
Could you open this folder and see if `qrencode` is there?
Code:right click on YACReaderLibrary -> show package contents -> contents -> MacOS -> utils -> (qrencode should be here)
It's there: screenshot
I've also tried to reinstall the Library, but the error is stil there.
- Andrea
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by AnMartini.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #3661
by Luis Ángel
Weird, I am wondering if anyone other than me is getting the QR working.
Please, try this: open a terminal and then go to the "utils" folder using "cd", then type this:
Are there any errors running that command? If not, open the png and see if it looks ok:
EDIT: nevermind, I have found the problem, I am going to revert to the old qrencode binary used in previous verions.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader 9.0.0
AnMartini wrote: It's there: screenshot
I've also tried to reinstall the Library, but the error is stil there.
Weird, I am wondering if anyone other than me is getting the QR working.
Please, try this: open a terminal and then go to the "utils" folder using "cd", then type this:
Code:
./qrencode -o - -s 16 -l H -m 0 192.168.1.1 > $HOME/Desktop/test.png
Are there any errors running that command? If not, open the png and see if it looks ok:
Code:
open $HOME/Desktop/test.png
EDIT: nevermind, I have found the problem, I am going to revert to the old qrencode binary used in previous verions.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Luis Ángel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 years 7 months ago #3686
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader 9.0.0
Final release uploaded.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Qulox, Rotvel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel