Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: YACReader beta 8.0

YACReader beta 8.0 9 years 1 month ago #1132

selmf

Developer

Thank you received: 135

Ok, I think I see what's happening. It's a conflict of different config options in YACReader.ini during the UI setup phase, namely fixed-sized window and maximized window/fullscreen. This can be fixed without too much impact, but it might be preferable to do a bit of refactoring here. I'll have to think a bit over this.
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

YACReader beta 8.0 9 years 1 month ago #1133

selmf

Developer

After some closer examination this is probably just some Linux weirdness. Luis, don't bother going on a bughunt on this, too many variables involved.
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.

YACReader beta 8.0 9 years 1 month ago #1134

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

Ok selmf, let me know any further details on this.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

YACReader beta 8.0 9 years 1 month ago #1137

johonson

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 1

want to know how I do in order to open again my library again at 7:20 after q I tested the 8.0 beta can not open more could I help

YACReader beta 8.0 9 years 1 month ago #1138

Luis Ángel

Administrator

johonson wrote:
want to know how I do in order to open again my library again at 7:20 after q I tested the 8.0 beta can not open more could I help

Are you having any issues with the beta?

The beta upgrades the library to the latest version, I can downgrade the library for you if you send me the library.ydb file that you can find here: PathToYourComicsFolder\.yacreaderlibrary. Sorry I forgot to tell this in the original post.
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

YACReader beta 8.0 9 years 1 month ago #1139

johonson

Fresh Boarder

here thanks for the help and to that version 8.0 has some very good soup bug type feixa when she hangs and will not appear the names of the files in one of the old display mode

O:)

YACReader beta 8.0 9 years 1 month ago #1140

johonson

Fresh Boarder

here thanks for the help and to that version 8.0 very good so it has some bug type when you close it hangs and will not appear the names of the files in one of the old display mode

mega.co.nz/#!ps1xwDZT!fWaoPTf6NShzSA9w4m...bRBYIuGO2qclunXESYO0

O:)

YACReader beta 8.0 9 years 1 month ago #1141

skrimaging

Junior Boarder

Thank you received: 4

selmf wrote:
Ok, I think I see what's happening. It's a conflict of different config options in YACReader.ini during the UI setup phase, namely fixed-sized window and maximized window/fullscreen. This can be fixed without too much impact, but it might be preferable to do a bit of refactoring here. I'll have to think a bit over this.

Will it be the same fix for the Mac version or only Linux?

YACReader beta 8.0 9 years 1 month ago #1142

selmf

Developer

It currently looks like it's related to the problems we're having with the new OpenGL widget code in Qt 5.4. I don't think we will try to fix this, we will probably just revert to the old widget code till it is ready.

YACReader beta 8.0 9 years 1 month ago #1145

Luis Ángel

Administrator

@johonson, Could you put an screenshot with the 'file names' issue?

The modified library:
www.dropbox.com/s/fnlsf3ve5mcawgw/library.zip?dl=0

@skrimaging, I am sooooo busy these days for testing your issues in MacOSX, sorry. As soon as I will have further information I will post it here.