- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 2
YACReader beta 8.0
- Xukkorz
- Offline
- New Member
-
System info
Macbook Pro Retina
OS X 10.9.5
Intel Core i7 2.3GHz
Nvidia GeForce GT 650M 1024MB
Mid 2012 Macbook 15"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- donncha
- Offline
- New Member
-
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 3
The MBP is plugged into an ancient Dell monitor, so retina display is not used.
I'd be happy to run a debug version of the library if it helps.
The first beta was able to import all the comics, but it didn't show screenshots of the comics while importing, the second beta did show those screenshots.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- robson.sobral
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
@donncha thank you for the offering, if I need some debugging in your machine I will tell you.
@Robson this is related to the bug that was suffering Qulox.
@Qulox, is the .exe that I sent you having issues with the table view??
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- robson.sobral
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Qulox
-
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 8
www.dropbox.com/s/10tqz0k4sgfeyqw/Screenshot%20%287%29.png?dl=0
www.dropbox.com/s/dpnltpollnzle14/Screenshot%20%286%29.png?dl=0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- skrimaging
-
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 4
Every time I select more than 1 comic and try and fetch Comic Vine data, it gives me timeout error.. In version 7 I could select 45 comics at once with no problem.
more info:
Mac OSX 10.10.3
16 GB RAM
SSD drive 240GB.
MacBook Pro 13 early 2011
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Xukkorz
- Offline
- New Member
-
- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 2
Luis Ángel wrote: @Xukkorz is your main graphic card a nVidia card? Changing between hardware and software acceleration needs a restart of the app, and it definitely helps, the software version will only use your CPU.
It is a nVidia card, but I've tried both with hardware acceleration on and off and it doesn't seem to change it. My assumption is with hardware accel off it should not use the graphics card is that correct? And I have restarted the app. I wouldn't care about the card usage but these mac laptops run super hot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Xukkorz
- Offline
- New Member
-
- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.